Volunteers are the Alpha Center’s most precious resource! We are a volunteer driven organization and have many different volunteer opportunities to fit your unique, God-given talents.
Volunteer opportunities include (but are not limited to):
- Daytime Client Advocates – Able to meet with clients during office hours
- Hotline Client Advocates – Able to speak with clients during nights/weekends by phone
- Male & Female Mentors
- Data Entry / Clerical / Organizing
- Building Maintenance (Gardeners / Snow Removal / Building Repair / Cleaning)
- Professional Services including Legal, Financial, etc.
- Graphic Designers
- Writers / Editors
- Church Champions
- Alpha Center Booth Workers
- Baking / Food Preparation
- And Much More!
All professional donated services are tax deductible.
For more information on how you can help support men and women in a crisis pregnancy, call the Alpha Center today at 605-361-3500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are opportunities for everyone!